Rules | New England Futsal Academy League
- The league follows the FIFA laws of the game
- View or download the FIFA Laws of the Game 2021-22
- Each regular season match consists of two equal halves of 20 minutes.
- A three-minute half-time period will occur between halves.
- Teams will not switch benches (and ends) at halftime.
- A team must have three players to begin a match. No team may have fewer than three
players on the pitch at any time.
- Casts or splints are NOT allowed in New England Futsal Academy League games.
- In the event two teams are wearing the same color, the home team must change colors or wear pinnies.
- Intentional heading or attempting to head the futsal ball is not permitted at U11 (2011) and younger. The restart is an indirect free kick.
- Head coaches are responsible for controlling the conduct of their assistants, managers, players and spectators. A match may be halted and/or abandoned by the match official or site administrator due to spectator conduct.